mardi 22 janvier 2008

i am woman

I am human. I am woman. I am love. Break me not.

I've entered into an odd state of mind the past couple of days. I've been feeling insufficient. Like I'm not performing to my ability perhaps. I think because I'm not happy, I'm not enjoying my life right now, I am not performing. Its much more than me just "not enjoying work". I have less a desire to work hard at work. Because I'm not happy. When shit goes wrong, I am NOT happy. It sucks that much more. But what could I change that would make my life not suck so hard right now??? Actually, I don't think its the life here that sucks. I was knocked on my ass before I ever got here. And now I know exactly how to change that. I'll write more. I have to get my head outside of this box.

sorry to jet. it was a fleet thought.
bear

Aucun commentaire: