jeudi 24 janvier 2008

*sniffle*

Ive got the travel bug. But it's more precise this time. I don't want to just travel anywhere. I've seen a lot already, so now my imagination is thinking of new things to see.

I want to see as many world wonders,
and visit as many different countries as possible this year.

In a few days, I get paid, and I'm going to book a trip. Amsterdam Netherlands, Mainz Germany, Vienna Austria, and Dublin Ireland. Four days to a city, sixteen days of vacation. I'm visiting friends in the last three of the four cities, and I have two friends from Tours coming with me to Amsterdam. Id also like to try and stop in Koln (Cologne) Germany briefly.

Then, in April, I have another vacation of two weeks. If my sister comes into town, she may very well want to go to Amsterdam for a couple days. I'd like to try and go to Spain, but we may keep it local to France, depending on funds.

May is when things are going to get crazy. I move out of my apartment on May 1st, then in about a week, I'll get started. I'm not sure the order yet, but Switzerland, England, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Morocco are high on my list. I think I can get plane tickets to all of those places for less than 200. This is why I love Europe. That's about a month's worth of travel. I'll need that open mind time to make my decision in June either to stay in Europe or to return to America.

Concerning World Wonders, Stonehenge, maybe the Tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum in Rome... those are just the popular ones. There are so many world wonders.

love.

Aucun commentaire: